Be Visible, Attract Sales
Imaginative Marketing for Creative Businesses
Welcome! I’m guessing you’re here because you know you need to “do” some online marketing for your business?
Perhaps you’ve got all these ideas but you’re not sure where to start, or it seems impossible to even find the time to understand how to market your business, let alone actually do it, which can leave you feeling overwhelmed and deflated so it just doesn’t get done.
I get it, I understand and I’m here to say it doesn’t have to be that way. I want to help you, give you the knowledge and tools to create fabulous marketing that gets you showing up in searches, intrigues people and encourages conversations around your business.
Perhaps you’re even thinking of outsourcing your social media?
I wouldn’t suggest this as social media is your voice, your message to the outside world, do you really want it to be diluted and generic, or even worse, unauthentic. Your fabulous clients and customers want you, as they’re already in love you, the services you offer and your business.
I believe business owners should have control over their marketing and not give it away to someone else to do a mediocre job. It's your business, your baby, your passion, your pride and joy.
Or someone in house, who is right there, within the creative hustle and bustle, where all the conversations happen and the fabulous ideas come from is, I believe, the recipe for marketing success. Intriguing and engaging fans and being able to start conversations with potential customers and personally thank clients, that’s powerful marketing right there. Who knows your business and your customers’ and what they love better than yourself?
Marketing your business
Always starts with getting you visible, getting you seen by the right customers and showing up at the right time. Once your business and brand is getting noticed and people know you exist, they’re much more likely to become raving fans, leading to more bookings, happy clients and customers!
My mission is to work with Creative Businesses who are innovative and inspirational and help them spread their message and the fabulous services they offer with the world. In a stylish, artistic, easy and fun way, as marketing should be creative and fun!
I get unbelievably excited
Seeing a clients’ business show up consistently in relevant search results, gaining more brand exposure, or when conversations start happening online between client’s and their fans opening up a dialogue and creating a buzz.
If what I’ve said so far is intriguing you, then let me share with you who I love to work with, driven business owners who:
- Have an awesome and unique business that they’re passionate about.
- Have created a brand people believe in and want to engage with.
- Know their clients and customers, their desires and what makes them come back.
- Wants to get organised and ensure campaigns are and also give the best results.
- Is focused on connecting and engaging with their fans.
- Is committed to showing-up and being consistent with their approach to marketing
- Love delivering outstanding customer happiness and building trust.
"Lucy is a wealth of knowledge about all things marketing and especially social! Her advice was invaluable when it came to setting out the marketing section of my business plan and our social media strategy. Lucy highlighted a variety of positive aspects and processes we were already carrying out within our business but hadn’t included in the marketing report. Not only is her work thorough but also goes above and beyond what I expected. I am glad I got outside advice and incredibility glad it was from her."
Rosie Chick, London, Smokin' Lotus.
I work with awesome Creative Businesses,
Like yours, as a Consultant, Guide and Coach. I take a holistic and sustainable approach by focusing on offering a solid understanding of how marketing works, ensuring things are correctly setup and optimised, delivering comprehensive and detailed training to increase confidence and easy to action routines maximising your efficiency and time.
To give you an idea of how I work with my creative clients, here are a few areas we can look at together:
- Goal mapping and creating a clear pathway to your Biz vision.
- Get clear on messaging, who’s your target audience and where they hang out.
- The best social media sites for you and your creative industry.
- Online marketing training to confidence and efficiency.
- Local search marketing to get discovered by prospective clients.
- Optimise website for customers and Google increasing searchability.
- A marketing routine that’s EASY to implement and works with you.
- Facebook and Instagram adverts to reach your mobile audience.
I believe every client and their business is unique and therefore deserves a bespoke package, not just an off the peg, one size fits all solution.